Looking for C function prototype extractor

Joseph H Allen jhallen at wpi.wpi.edu
Wed Oct 18 23:16:08 AEST 1989

In article <983 at cc.helsinki.fi> TEITTINEN at cc.helsinki.fi (Marko) writes:
>Hello netlanders!
>
>I'm looking for a program that would take a C source file as input and
>would output (to file or to screen) function prototypes for all
>functions defined in the file. I would use this program to get the

I wrote a program to do this for programs written with all functions done
with ANSI C prototype format.  The program will also make externs for all
global variables and include any typedefs or structure definitions.

Look for hgen.c in the anonymous ftp directory on this machine:  wpi.wpi.edu
(130.215.24.1).  I'll ask the operator to place the program there.  It may
take a day or so before he actually does, however.