Looking for C function prototype extractor

Michael Condict condict at cs.vu.nl
Thu Oct 19 19:26:50 AEST 1989

In article <4924 at wpi.wpi.edu> jhallen at wpi.wpi.edu (Joseph H Allen) writes:
>In article <983 at cc.helsinki.fi> TEITTINEN at cc.helsinki.fi (Marko) writes:
>>Hello netlanders!
>>
>>I'm looking for a program that would take a C source file as input and
>>would output (to file or to screen) function prototypes for all
>>functions defined in the file. I would use this program to get the
>
>I wrote a program to do this for programs written with all functions done
>with ANSI C prototype format.  . . .

I also wrote and distributed a set of 3 sed scripts that do this.  I've moved
from my previous job with AT&T and didn't bring them with me, but I'm sure
you can get a copy from someone on the net.  Would someone who received
my fdecls sed scripts please mail a copy to Marko and also to me, while
you're at it.  Thanks.

Michael Condict
Vrije University
Amsterdam