This one bit me today

Scott Amspoker scott at bbxsda.UUCP
Thu Oct 12 01:17:53 AEST 1989

In article <2795 at phred.UUCP> brianr at phred.UUCP (Brian Reese) writes:
>In article <218 at bbxsda.UUCP> scott at bbxsda.UUCP (Scott Amspoker) writes:
>>Becausesomepeoplefeelthatitistheirrighttotypeprogramsanywaytheywantand
>>iftheydonotwanttousespacesthentheCcompilershouldunderstandthat.Afterall
>>iftheprogramdoesnotworkthenitmustbethefaultofpoorlanguagedesign.
>>--
>
>Oh, Scott.  Do you really feel that "After all if the program does not work
>then it must be the fault of poor language design."?  Come on.  What ever
>happened to accountability?

Whatever happened to sarcasm?  I thought my posting was obviously sarcastic.
Sorry.  (smileys next time)

I agree totally.  As a developer of a business language we get calls all
of the time from people who can't seem to get their program working
and, of course, it's entriely our fault! <- sarcasm.  Nobody knows more
than I how ridiculous that argument is.

--
Scott Amspoker
Basis International, Albuquerque, NM