This one bit me today

Brian Reese brianr at phred.UUCP
Sat Oct 14 04:34:53 AEST 1989

In article <239 at bbxsda.UUCP> scott at bbxsda.UUCP (Scott Amspoker) writes:
>In article <2795 at phred.UUCP> brianr at phred.UUCP (Brian Reese) writes:
>>Oh, Scott.  Do you really feel that "After all if the program does not work
>>then it must be the fault of poor language design."?  Come on.  What ever
>>happened to accountability?
>
>Whatever happened to sarcasm?  I thought my posting was obviously sarcastic.
>Sorry.  (smileys next time)

Uh...hi Scott...sorry.  Please accept my apology.  With all the discussion on
this topic, it was kinda hard to tell who was serious and who wasn't.  I'll
try to be more intuitive next time. (How do you make a smiley with a red face?)

Brian

--
Brian Reese                           uw-beaver!pilchuck!seahcx!phred!brianr
Physio Control Corp., Redmond, Wa.                         brianr at phred.UUCP