Universal Assembler?

Phil Hughes fyl at ssc.UUCP
Tue Oct 10 03:50:33 AEST 1989

In article <195 at zorin.UUCP>, chris at zorin.UUCP (Christopher Nielsen) writes:
> Looking for a simple Lex/Yacc assembler I can adapt to 8085/8080 code.

I wasn't going to post this but as two articles in a row are looking for
cross assmblers, here it is.

SSC sells a table driven cross assembler for 8-bit micros.  It uses
yacc and lex and is distributed as source code.  It is $175 for the
assembler and one set of tables.  Additional tables are $50.  If this
is of interest you should call (206)FOR-UNIX or e-mail to sales at ssc
(uunet!pilchuck!ssc!sales, attmail!ssc!sales, and others)  and ask
for information on FRASM (Framework Assembler).
--
Phil Hughes, SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549, Seattle, WA 98155  (206)FOR-UNIX
    amc-gw!ssc!fyl or uunet!pilchuck!ssc!fyl or attmail!ssc!fyl