ambiguous ?

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.com
Thu Oct 26 08:44:45 AEST 1989

According to jlg at lanl.gov (Jim Giles):
>In fact, I would argue that the systems programming language for the next
>century is not a successor to C at all since I would dispute the claim
>that C is _the_ systems programming language of this century.

The systems language of the OS of the century isn't the systems programming
language of the century?

Uh, right.

This person has been marked for deletion.
--
You may redistribute this article only to those who may freely do likewise.
Chip Salzenberg at A T Engineering;  <chip at ateng.com> or <uunet!ateng!chip>