ambiguous ?

Sun Visualization Products keith at sunpix.UUCP
Wed Oct 25 03:51:48 AEST 1989

In article <14106 at lanl.gov> jlg at lanl.gov (Jim Giles) writes:
# <boolean operators should or shouldn't force evaluation order deleted>
#I have no particular opinion on this issue except
#that I am not satisfied with the loss optimization, but I wouldn't be
#satisfied without a way to force order either - can't have both (or
#can you?  I know of an experimental language with both).

Ada supports AND and OR for non short-circuit, and AND THEN and OR ELSE
for short-circuit.

Personally, I find supporting both the best, but if a language is
only going to support one, I prefer the short-circuit version.