Pascal to C (and vice versa)

Ian Dillon dillon at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Thu Oct 19 20:03:18 AEST 1989

I'm sure this has been asked many times but please bare with me.  I'm
looking for a Pascal to C (and  back again) conversion program.  If
you have experience with one or both of these programs, please e-mail
the account listed below, rather than cluttering up the Internet.

Thanks in advance.

	Ian

P.S.  Should you know of a similar Fortran to C package as well, please
      let me know.

 *  All I really need to know      | Ian Dillon                            *
 *      I learned in kindergarden  |                                       *
 *                                 | BITNET: dillon at uhccux.bitnet          *
 *         > R. Fulgham <          | I-NET: dillon at uhccux.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU  *