entry at other than main (was: want to know)

Michael Hunter bagpiper at pnet02.gryphon.com
Tue Sep 5 06:40:17 AEST 1989

uhhh.....couldn't you fake a different entry point by not naming any function
main and then using the macro preprocessor to name something main.
NOTE:  I am not suggesting this, nor would I do it...And god would I hat
to work with anybody's code that did this!!!!

Actually, I guess this doesn't answer the question of being able to define an
entry point at run time...oh well.

                                        Michael Hutner

UUCP: {ames!elroy, <routing site>}!gryphon!pnet02!bagpiper
INET: bagpiper at pnet02.gryphon.com