quotes inside #if 0

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL
Sun Sep 10 00:06:02 AEST 1989

In article <2066 at munnari.oz.au> ok at cs.mu.oz.au (Richard O'Keefe) writes:
>In article <1989Sep8.154522.17068 at utzoo.uucp>, henry at utzoo.uucp (Henry Spencer) writes:
>> you put a formal query into the ANSI "interpretation of standards" queue,
>How (once the standard comes out) will we do that?

Instructions will be posted, but basically you'll send a request for
interpretation of a particular point in the C Standard to the X3
Secretariat of CBEMA, referring to ANSI Std X3.159-1989 (we hope it's
-1989!).  Make sure you actually do need an interpretation, because
many of the questions people have been answering have clear answers
in the Standard and may receive essentially a "RTFS" reply, or
perhaps "RTFR" (R=Rationale).