Bandwidth Wasters Hall of Fame for comp.lang.c

Mark Bailey mark at isi.UUCP
Mon Sep 25 21:46:33 AEST 1989

In article <13745 at well.UUCP>, xanthian at well.UUCP (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
>                          BANDWIDTH WASTERS HALL OF FAME
>                                  for articles in
>                            /usr/spool/news/comp/lang/c
>                           Thu Sep 21 19:55:00 PDT 1989
>
>    Bytes  Volume  Offending
>   Wasted   Share  Articles     Guilty Party

>   596061 100.03%  360  Totals for 175 authors

This has appeared in two groups that I read regularly:  comp.lang.c and
comp.sys.amiga.  I hereby suggest that we nominate Mr. Dolan (if this
isn't a forged article) for the "Chief Bandwidth Waster of All Time" and
abandon this!!!

Surely every article posted isn't a waste of bandwidth!

--
Mark Bailey                                 (I didn't really say this.)
via:  ...!uunet!pyrdc!isi!mark              ------Have a  8-|  day!!!!!