Bandwidth Wasters Hall of Fame for comp.lang.c

Karl Heuer karl at haddock.ima.isc.com
Tue Sep 26 12:26:16 AEST 1989

In article <251D7BF0.202A at marob.masa.com> daveh at marob.masa.com (Dave Hammond) writes:
>In article <13745 at well.UUCP> xanthian at well.UUCP (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
>>                         BANDWIDTH WASTERS HALL OF FAME [...]
>
>Now tell us, Mr Dolan ...

Hey, folks, please don't post things here and address them to Kent.  He almost
certainly DOESN'T READ THIS GROUP.  He probably selected the highest-volume
groups and ran his script on each of them.

>By the way, Mr Dolan -- did you place yourself on the wasters list for
>posting your meaningless, truly bandwidth wasting article?

I wouldn't be surprised to discover his name near the top of the analogous
list in his home turf, which is talk.bizarre; but I'm not interested enough in
the answer to subscribe to that group, even temporarily.

Followups to news.misc.  If you must followup at all.