Someone is recycling old news. (also mac.hardware)

Jon W{tte d88-jwa at nada.kth.se
Tue Sep 12 23:26:19 AEST 1989

In article <1001 at sering.cwi.nl    fmr at cwi.nl (Frank Rahmani) writes:
       Also, while speaking about comp.sys.mac, I think It's a good idea
       to split it in comp.sys.mac (which could deal with all non-hyper-
       card software) and comp.sys.mac.hardware (Yes, I prefer the longer
            ^^^^^^^^
       name)

   Pardon me? Do you really believe that hypercard has anything
   to do with hardware just because its ending in 'card'???

   There's comp.sys.mac...for everything about Macs inclusive
   hardware

Yes, and there's about 60 articles each morning :-( I think
that a split is inevitable, and my meaning was that comp.sys.mac
would suffice instead of comp.sys.mac.misc or comp.sys.mac.software

   I believe that those groups cater for all needs and that there
   is no need for yet another mac.whatever group.

h+ at nada.kth.se
--
Availability == 1 / (Brains x Beauty)