Someone is recycling old news. (also mac.hardware)

Frank Rahmani fmr at cwi.nl
Tue Sep 12 16:28:05 AEST 1989

> Also, while speaking about comp.sys.mac, I think It's a good idea
> to split it in comp.sys.mac (which could deal with all non-hyper-
> card software) and comp.sys.mac.hardware (Yes, I prefer the longer
> name)
Pardon me? Do you really believe that hypercard has anything
to do with hardware just because its ending in 'card'???
There's comp.sys.mac...for everything about Macs inclusive
hardware
	comp.sys.mac.hypercard...for software and scripts for
the programmable database Hypercard
	comp.sys.mac.programmer...for Mac system hackers (or
should we say kernal hackers now they have AUX, arrgh, that's
another newsgroup alltogether) and hardware related
programming (device drivers..)
I believe that those groups cater for all needs and that there
is no need for yet another mac.whatever group.
fmr at cwi.nl
--
It is better never to have been born. But who among us has such luck?
Maintainer's Motto: