FYI: A Truly pd yacc. (zoo or what is in a name)

Scot E Wilcoxon sewilco at datapg.MN.ORG
Sat Sep 9 12:29:18 AEST 1989

In article <3615 at yunexus.UUCP> oz at yunexus.UUCP (Ozan Yigit) writes:
>The point is folks, a ROSE is a ROSE by any other name. Take it, and
>enjoy it. If you find bugs, we certainly will know what to patch.

OK, now we know.  Folks, he wants to rename "ZOO" to "ROSE".  Look for
it by that name at your favorite archive sites.  (Oh, yeah, a cute
reason for the name?  Um..  You use a YACC to plow the field, which
makes "ROSE" to grow.  Poor grammar intentional, to stretch for the
pun :-)

"The name of the connector is the network."
"The name of the conference is the organization."
--
Scot E. Wilcoxon  sewilco at DataPg.MN.ORG    {amdahl|hpda}!bungia!datapg!sewilco
Data Progress 	 UNIX masts & rigging  +1 612-825-2607    uunet!datapg!sewilco