A C compiler that *works* ?

Jim Harkins jharkins at sagpd1.UUCP
Wed Apr 11 08:55:16 AEST 1990

>After having a long fight with TC 2.0 about allocating a block of memory
>128K long, and just about chucking the damned thing out of the window,

This may seem obvious, but if you're problem is an "out of memory" error
message maybe you really are out of memory.  Try compiling to an executable,
leaving the integrated environment, and then running the executable.

--
jim		jharkins at sagpd1

We are all aware of the high cost of alcohol abuse.  To help solve this problem
take this signature to your local liquor store for $1.00 off your next purchase.