Turbo C graphics library

Todd Engle tre at cci632.UUCP
Sat Apr 7 04:07:10 AEST 1990

	Dear Turbo C wizards:

	I would like to find out if one can have a visible cursor in a
graphics window.  The Turbo C manual states that the cursor is
invisible at the 'CP' (Current Position?) in graphics mode, but I could not find where to 'manually' turn it on.  I would like to make a user aware
of his/her screen location (i.e for prompting).

Also, is it possible to have reverse video in graphics mode in Turbo C?  I know
that is it is possible in text mode, but I have been unable to find an answer
for graphics.

Thanks in advance!

Todd R. Engle