Rationale

Keld J|rn Simonsen keld at login.dkuug.dk
Fri Dec 14 06:10:43 AEST 1990

keld at login.dkuug.dk (Keld J|rn Simonsen) writes:

>gwyn at smoke.brl.mil (Doug Gwyn) writes:

>>In article <3854 at skye.ed.ac.uk> richard at aiai.UUCP (Richard Tobin) writes:
>>>Which reminds me - I got my copy of the Standard through BSI, who in turn
>>>got it from ISO.  It doesn't include the rationale.  Where did it get lost?

More information on the rationale in the ISO standard: The rationale
could not be included in the ISO standard, as it was not in ISO format.
Reformatting the rationale was considered to delay the printing of
the ISO standard with about half a year.

WG14 will consider including the rationale in the forthcoming
ISO addendum.

Keld Simonsen