Quick Question - Strings

Eric Gorr mm at blake.u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 10 14:12:56 AEST 1990

Well, here it is for all you C experts:

In BASIC, you can write the simple, one line instruction:

    TEST = "Hello"

What I want to know is how to do this in C after the code where I declared the
varables.  Please provide some sample code...

Please Respond through E-mail.

Thanx for your help.....!!

Mystery_Man           ! All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
                      ! Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have
mm@                   !  your war                         - Danielle Vare'
blake.u.washington.edu! He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will
                      !  be victorious                    - Sun Tzu
IBM - I Bought        ! Alway mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy
      Macintosh       !                                   - Stonewall Jackson