Educating FORTRAN programmers to use C

Mark Streich streich at boulder.Colorado.EDU
Tue Jan 9 01:55:55 AEST 1990

In article <1024 at sdrc.UUCP> spabdul at sdrc.UUCP (abdul shammaa) writes:
>> --
>> Michael Sullivan...
>>
>May be changing to "C", "C++", or any other civilized programming language
>is impossible at this stage of the game.  Or, is it?  What do you think?

Maybe the compiler/translator world should start publicizing the fact that
there are ways to automatically translate from one language to another.  I'm
not sure how good the results are, but the number of errors that would creep
in by a human translator may be boundless...