fortran to C translator

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.uucp
Mon Jan 22 05:34:57 AEST 1990

In article <10364 at saturn.ucsc.edu> daniel at saturn.ucsc.edu (Daniel Edelson) writes:
>Does anybody know of a Fortran to C translator that has
>successfully been used to translate a significant body
>of code?
>
>If anyone does not of such a beast, I'd greatly appreciate
>an email response since I don't regularly read this newsgroup.

I have been waiting patiently for someone to post the answer to this
question rather than waste bandwidth asking the same question that seems
to get asked every week.  I REGULARLY READ THIS NEWSGROUP and don't just
jump in when I need something.  Will someone please *post* the answer
to this question.

We now return you back to your regularly scheduled flames.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain (darcy at druid)     |   Thank goodness we don't get all
D'Arcy Cain Consulting             |   the government we pay for.