C obfuscator

Tim Kuehn timk at xenitec.on.ca
Mon Jun 4 09:34:45 AEST 1990

In article <220 at taumet.COM> steve at taumet.UUCP (Stephen Clamage) writes:
>In article <12546 at netcom.UUCP> ergo at netcom.UUCP (Isaac Rabinovitch) writes:
>>davel at cbnewsl.att.com (David Loewenstern) writes
>>>I am looking for a program (or emacs macro) which will translate
>>>C code into unreadable but functionally equivalent code. ...
>>
>>I don't think I care for your purposes.  The last time I encountered this
>>sort of thing, ... [example]
>>
>>Such greedy double-dipping is beneath contempt.
>
>Well, "honi soit qui mal y pense", to you.  There are plenty of
>legitimate reasons for obfuscating code.

yeah - like winning the next "obfuscated C programming" contest. Sounds
like preperation for cheating to me! :-) (oh gasp!)

Timothy D. Kuehn 				TDK Consulting Services
119 University Ave. East, Waterloo, Ont., Canada. N2J 2W1
Office:(519)-888-0766 if no answer home: (519)-742-2036 (w/ans mach)
DOS/Xenix - SW/HW. uC uP RDBMS			Quality SW Guaranteed
uunet!watmath!maytag!xenitec!timk		timk at xenitec.on.ca