Currency Quotes

Scott MacHaffie machaffi at fred.cs.washington.edu
Mon Mar 5 07:18:41 AEST 1990

In article <8229 at hubcap.clemson.edu> billwolf%hazel.cs.clemson.edu at hubcap.clemson.edu writes:
>   toward software reliability.  The comment "Don't base your
>   financial plans on the output", or words to that effect, were
>   a) inappropriate, since the static nature of the rates is part
>   of the specification and should not be listed in the defects

You will be happy to know that in the version of Unix we are running
here, the man page for "units" has nothing resembling a BUGS section.
Therefore, the "units" program at this site is perfect. It is an
example of high-quality software engineering because the programmers
didn't include any of those stupid "bugs" sections in the man page.

Do you feel stupid yet?  You should.