CDECL source code

Ed Korsberg korsberg at abaa.uucp
Fri Nov 16 04:23:27 AEST 1990

I am looking for the source code to a program called  cdelc
This program apparently is used by many people out in netland and will
translate an English description of a C variable into the C-style
variable.  For example

cdecl> x is an pointer to an array of 10 pointers to functions that return int
results in
	int	(*(*x)[10])();

If anyone has the source code to this would you please either e-mail it
to me or tell me where I can get it via ftp.  I do not have access to ftp
but the high priest of our computer center does.  I would prefer to have
the source code mailed to me directly, but could also appeal to our
computer center for help (fill out form, kiss feet, ...).

Thanks in advance for any cooperation.
Ed Korsberg             E-mail: korsberg at aa.ab.com
Allen Bradley Inc.      phone:  313-998-2470
555 Briarwood Circle
Ann Arbor, Mich 48104
Ed Korsberg             E-mail: korsberg at aa.ab.com