Source for "integer to ascii" and multiple file search-n-replace

Mark Pledger mpledger at cti1.UUCP
Mon Nov 19 22:49:47 AEST 1990

I'm looking for a function that can convert an integer to an ascii string.
Microsoft has a function in its library called itoa() where you can specify
the radix result used in the ascii string.  I just want to convert integers
though.  I am looking for a fast implementation, without resorting to scanf()
or print() type functions.

Also, does anyone know of a program that can do multiple file search and
replace (word or string specified on the command line).  For example if
you have a function called "dispaly_record()" and you want to change its
name to "print_record()", then calling this program would replace all
occurances of "display_record()" with "print_record()".

--
Sincerely,

Mark Pledger

CTI                              |              (703) 685-5434 [voice]
2121 Crystal Drive               |              (703) 685-7022 [fax]
Suite 103                        |
Arlington, DC  22202             |              mpledger at cti.com