Reading a port on the IBM/AT's DMA

Chris Torek chris at mimsy.umd.edu
Fri Nov 2 23:40:37 AEST 1990

Recently there have been posted to comp.lang.c a number of the sort of
article to which this is a followup.  Although ports on IBM PCs can
sometimes be manipulated via C routines, such articles do not belong
in this newsgroup.  Please use IBM PC specific newsgroups for IBM PC
specific questions.  (The same goes for Unix specific questions such
as `how do I read a raw V6 filesystem off my old RK05 platter?'.)
--
In-Real-Life: Chris Torek, Univ of MD Comp Sci Dept (+1 301 405 2750)
Domain:	chris at cs.umd.edu	Path:	uunet!mimsy!chris