C preprocessing

Martin Weitzel martin at mwtech.UUCP
Mon Sep 24 22:03:09 AEST 1990

In article <18102 at haddock.ima.isc.com> karl at kelp.ima.isc.com (Karl Heuer) writes:
>In article <59770 at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> bomgard at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Tim Bomgardner) writes:
>>Wouldn't it be nice, if ... the compiler would do what I meant [by
>>interpreting the indentation] instead of what I said?
[...]
>Wouldn't it be nice if the compiler (or some related tool) would provide
>(optional!) warnings for possibly misindented code?

If you have an indentation tool (eg. "cb") which satisfies your personal
stile, you can reformat the source with it and then look for diff's wrt
the original version. This could also be done automatically as part of
"lint"-ing the source.
--
Martin Weitzel, email: martin at mwtech.UUCP, voice: 49-(0)6151-6 56 83