Changes to Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on comp.lang.c

Steve Summit scs at adam.mit.edu
Sat Sep 1 14:00:26 AEST 1990

This article contains the changes between the previous posting of
the frequently-asked questions list (August 1) and the new one
(coming up next).  The changes this month were obviously minimal,
correcting only one glaring error.  (I have been on vacation for
two weeks and, in fact, still am; these articles are being
graciously posted for me by the at program.)

If you have sent me corrections or suggestions which are not
reflected here, don't worry; they will most likely be rolled in
to the October posting.

509c509
<          int **array = (int **)malloc(nrows * ncolumns * sizeof(int *));
---
>          int **array = (int **)malloc(nrows * sizeof(int *));
520c520