Simple Question

Gennady Moshkovich moshkovi at ecn.purdue.edu
Sat Sep 1 09:05:26 AEST 1990

	Hi C gurus.

My question is pretty much simple.  In FORTRAN we have format
specifications nX and Tn, which allow either skip n chracters or
start typing of the next field from the n'th postion. respectively.

Is there any similar field modifiers for printf() in C ?
|  Gennady Moshkovich           GGGG    M     M |
|                              G        MM   MM |
|  317-495-5608                G        M M M M |#include <stdprvrb.h>
|  moshkovi at en.ecn.purdue.edu  G   G    M  M  M |
|                               GGGG    M     M |