Purchasing Turbo C++

Ronald S. Woan ron at woan
Fri Sep 21 00:54:40 AEST 1990

In article <1990Sep20.034132.3745 at caen.engin.umich.edu>,
mrice at caen.engin.umich.edu (Michael Rice) writes:
Mike> Hello.  I would like to purchase Borland's Turbo C++.  I have
Mike> heard there is an educational discount available for students.
Mike> Since I can't seem to find it at Campus stores, I was wondering
Mike> how to go about getting this discount.  I would appreciate any
Mike> help you can give in this area.

If it is the same as the past Borland educational discounts, you'll
have to contact Borland directly. Also with past discounts, you had to
prove that you are using the product in conjunction with a class.

Borland is running a $149 deal for the Turbo C++ Pro package for
owners of any other C or C++ compiler (time to dig up my old
Datalight, while I wait for my Zortech Developers package to come).

					Ron

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan at peyote.cactus.org or woan at austin.iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +