FAQ list erratum

Steve Summit scs at adam.mit.edu
Thu Feb 7 14:40:07 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb6.070307.1970 at athena.mit.edu>, I wrote that
ANSI-compatible versions of lint were available from two
companies: Gimpel Software and Mortice Kern Systems.  I know
there are two companies out there with lints (someone posted
information about both of them recently), but MKS isn't one of
them.  If the person who posted the succinct summary of
commercial lint availability would _mail_ me the correct
information, I'd appreciate it.  In the meantime, don't pester
Mortice Kern about lint -- evidently it's a question they get all
the time already.

                                            Steve Summit
                                            scs at adam.mit.edu