FAQ list erratum

Andy Toy andy at mks.com
Sat Feb 9 06:27:14 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb7.034007.20606 at athena.mit.edu> scs at adam.mit.edu writes:
>>ANSI-compatible versions of lint were available from two
>>companies: Gimpel Software and Mortice Kern Systems.
>I know there are two companies out there with lints (someone posted
>information about both of them recently), but MKS isn't one of
>them.  [...]  In the meantime, don't pester Mortice Kern about lint --
>evidently it's a question they get all the time already.

I can definitely verify that MKS does not have lint.  However, it is a
good idea for an MKS product so I have suggested it to the product
development department.
--
Andy Toy <andy at mks.com>                       UUCP: ...!uunet!watmath!mks!andy
Technical Support <support at mks.com>                     Phone: +1-519-884-2270