Strings as function names (again)

Greg Limes limes at ouroborous.Eng.Sun.COM
Mon Feb 25 14:41:29 AEST 1991

I have cancelled the article containing the source code for findx().
If you have not seen that article, or it did not disturb you, then
just move on to the next article. Thanks.

I would appreciate it if everyone who has decided to reply to me first
read the FAQ, then read the block comment at the head of the code, then
consider whether you actually have something constructive to say that
has not been ground into the floor many times before now.