FlexeLint - replacement for lint - any reviews?

Tim McDaniel mcdaniel at adi.com
Fri Jan 4 06:30:20 AEST 1991

FlexeLint is a wonderful tool.  It catches a great number of possible
errors, and each message can be turned on or off (globally, or on a
per-symbol, per-file, or inline basis).  You can control the machine
and compiler models via options (longs are N bytes, ints are M bytes,
sizeof is/is not unsigned, et cetera).  I also use it to parse a
source file if SUN OS 4.1 cc (ecch!) gives me a undecodable message.
It's available in shrouded source for a number of platforms.
--
Tim McDaniel                 Applied Dynamics Int'l.; Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Work phone: +1 313 973 1300                        Home phone: +1 313 677 4386