FlexeLint - replacement for lint - any reviews?

Duane Morse duane at anasaz.UUCP
Thu Jan 3 02:48:13 AEST 1991

lint1 bombs out on some of our bigger programs; as far as I can tell,
lint1 has a fixed number of structures it can keep track of, and when
the limit is reached, it gives up.

I read a review of a lint replacement called FlexeLint from Gimpel
Software, and am interested in reviews.  Ostensibly it would get
around lint1's problem by growing dynamically (so says the literature),
and it is supposed to help find errors which lint doesn't.  Are there
any FlexeLint users out there who would care to comment on the product?
--

Duane Morse	e-mail: duane at anasaz (or ... asuvax!anasaz!duane)
(602) 861-7609