qsort() source wanted

Chin Fang fangchin at portia.Stanford.EDU
Sat Jan 19 13:45:13 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan16.232816.3076 at usenet@scion.CS.ORST.EDU> daye at jacobs.cs.orst.edu (Garion) writes:
>Could someone e-mail me the source for the qsort() function.  I need to use
>it on a machine that lacks that function.  Thanks!
>
>--
This kind of questions are getting popular in this group lately.  They ought
to go to comp.sources.wanted news group.

Sources wanted -> comp.sources.wanted.

As to the src, check p251. Numerical Recipes in C by P. H William et al.
It is a very common book, should be availabel in any halfway decent research
library.

The lively discussions in this news group is quite enjoyable.  Hope those
want srcs go to the group more appropriate.  I am not blaming such people,
some simply don't know about comp.sources.wanted.  As I recall, people
want srcs typically have better luck there.  Please don't turn a discussion
group into an appendix of comp.sources.wanted.

Regards,

Chin Fang
Mechanical Engineering Department
Stanford University