C program hierarchical listing

Fred Bourgeois fjb at metaware.metaware.com
Thu Jan 10 12:07:07 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan8.191524.14403 at nas.nasa.gov> dueker at xenon.arc.nasa.gov writes:
>We're looking for a program that will process C source code and produce
>an indented listing of the hierarchy of calls, not necessarily starting
>with main().  Our source is located in many files and the program would
>need to process the files we specify.
>We would prefer a public-domain or freely-redistributable program with
>source code available.  But...

Don't know of any freeware, but ...

MetaWare provides a product (xref) that will perform multi-module
cross-references.  So far as I know, we do not sell it separately,
but it does come bundled with our C and Pascal compilers.  I haven't
used it extensively myself, but some customers swear by it.

Please direct product inquiries to sales at metaware.com - I don't sell
'em, I just write 'em.  ;-)
--
Fred Bourgeois, MetaWare Inc., 2161 Delaware Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95060-2806
fjb at metaware.com					...!uunet!metaware!fjb