Intel 386 C

Shane Bouslough shane at inferno.peri.com
Sat Jun 15 02:16:14 AEST 1991

In article <1234 at ocsmd.com>,
	glenn at zeus.ocs.com (Glenn Ford) writes:
>Has anyone used INTEL386 C?  It is supposed to make 386 executables
>that don't need a DOS extender!  It apparently wraps its own
>DOS extender into the executable!  Sounds too good to be true?!
>Let me know of any evaluations people have if they have tried
>doing this..thanks..

I don't have all the particulars becuase it's just about to be
released, but the new Zortech C++ compiler (3.0) also as royalty
free DOS extender technology. I believe it even works on 286 too.
I think it has a 16MB limit. They've been working with a DOS extender
company for a while for making their compiler a DOS extender application,
so perhaps they just lisenced the technology for their customers. Nice!

--
Periphonics Corp.  | Shane Bouslough is: shane at inferno.peri.com    Ride Bike!
4000 Veterans Hwy. |