Intel 386 C

Gene Daniel gened at techbook.com
Fri Jun 14 11:21:10 AEST 1991

nevries at cs.ruu.nl (Nico de Vries) writes:

>In <1234 at ocsmd.com> glenn at zeus.ocs.com (Glenn Ford) writes:

>Has anyone used INTEL386 C?  It is supposed to make 386 executables
>that don't need a DOS extender!  It apparently wraps its own
>DOS extender into the executable!  Sounds too good to be true?!
>Let me know of any evaluations people have if they have tried
>doing this..thanks..
>
>glenn
>glenn at zeus.ocs.com

There will soon be another alternative for creating 386 executables.
Zortech C++ developers edition version 3.0 has been announced and will
be shipping later this month. Some of the high points:

      DOS386 compiler - true 32 bit code.
      Royalty free 32bit and 16bit DOS extenders.
      Includes all that is needed for windows programming.
      Supports DPMI and VCPI.
      Includes library that translates command line program to Windows.
      Runtime library source code.
      Class library.
      OS/2 compiler.

All this for $699.95 list price (I've seen it discounted for $599.95). One
thing that is really great is if you have Zortech C++ version 2.1x you can
upgrade for $99.00!!!!

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with Zortech except for being a VERY
satisfied customer.

--
gened at techbook.COM  ...!{tektronix!nosun,uunet}techbook!gened
Public Access UNIX at (503) 644-8135 (1200/2400) Voice: +1 503 646-8257