BORLAND C++/TURBO C Timing Routine in M.S. Accuracy

qmeng at sirius.UVic.CA qmeng at sirius.UVic.CA
Sat Jun 29 08:15:56 AEST 1991

Hi there,

Does anybody has a BORLAND C++/TURBO C timing routine that can give
elapsed execution time to the accuracy of millisecond. The timing
functions supplied with BORLAND C++ and TURBO C only give a resolution
of about 55 MS. I phoned BORLAND once, they directed me to use ftime()
which also has a resolution of about 55 MS. Can anybody help me out
of this ?  I have little experience in C programming.

Thanks in advance.

Max Meng | qmeng at sirius.UVic.ca | 604-721-8660 | Expect what you did to others.