Running long memory intensive programs!

User iris at interet.UUCP
Fri Jun 14 23:17:51 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun13.160602.23726 at afit.af.mil> dlindsle at afit.af.mil (David T. Lindsley) writes:
>The only Fortran I know of that can use extended memory is Watcom's.
Several others do.  We use Silicon Valley Software's FORTRAN and C and
are fairly pleased with their performance and quality.  Others include
NDP, and Lahey.  All of these use PharLap's extender.  The extender can
be "bound" into the executable so that you end up with "YOURPROG.EXE".
Iris Engelson                          uunet!iris at interet
Director of Software Development       Tel: 201-763-1200
Interet                                Fax: 201-763-5120
111 Dunnell Road
Maplewood, NJ 07040