Borland C++

Don Hosek dhosek at euler.claremont.edu
Sun Mar 10 15:42:43 AEST 1991

> In article <1991Mar1.015229.21616 at isis.cs.du.edu> cla at isis.UUCP (Chuck Anderson) writes:
>>If you've bought Turbo C++ in the last 60 days, just return it.

Those of us whose copies of TC++ Professional which are new
enough to not have gathered dust will be pleased to hear that
BC++ can be had for a nominal fee (under $50 including all
bonus charges). I called up Borland Friday and was told that the
package would have to have been purchased after some date in
December (didn't pay too much attention to that since my copy is
post January) and one needs to send in a copy of the sales
receipt to get the cheap purchase price.

Hmm, will they be disturbed by the fact that I paid $150 for my
TC++ Pro? ;-)

-dh