Borland C++

Chuck Anderson cla at isis.cs.du.edu
Fri Mar 1 12:52:29 AEST 1991

I bought Turbo C++ Pro last summer. Then, about 4 weeks ago I ordered the
maintenance upgrade (1.01) for $15.00

When I got my Borland C++ offer I called Borland and asked them what they
could do for me. The operator (?) reminded me of Borland's 60 day return
policy. So I can at least gt my $15.00 back.

If you've bought Turbo C++ in the last 60 days, just return it.

---

It sounds like Borland C++ is worth buying. My problem with the
upgrade offer is that it has a time limit on it (4/12/91). This
almost "forces" me to take the upgrade offer since I'm saving SO
MUCH money. But, I'm just not quite ready for it yet.

I thought someone said that Borland C++ requires 2Meg. ? ?
(I only have 1Meg. :-()

The System Requirements specified with the upgrade offer include the phrase...
"Hard Disk requires 1MB of extended memory."

What do it mean?

     Chuck Anderson                uucp    :         uunet!isis!cla
     Boulder, Co. (303) 494-6278   internet:         cla at isis.cs.du.edu