NULL question not in FAQ

Chris Torek torek at elf.ee.lbl.gov
Sat Mar 30 03:12:23 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar28.071834.27272 at athena.mit.edu> scs at adam.mit.edu writes:
>(Number four, not shown here, is to use an auxiliary assembly
>language file, as Chris described, which is the very safest
>technique.  "If you want assembly language, you know where to
>find it.")

Safest in one sense (you have the most control), but not in another.  I
claimed that those who looked up `cypripareunia' would find what I
(sometimes) think of mixing C and assembly.  Spilling the beans, for
those of you without copies of `Mrs. Byrne's Dictionary of Unusual,
Obscure, and Preposterous Words', `cypripareunia' is defined as `n.
sexual intercourse with a prostitute'.  In other words, it sounds like
fun but you find it is not, and it can be downright dangerous. :-)
--
In-Real-Life: Chris Torek, Lawrence Berkeley Lab CSE/EE (+1 415 486 5427)
Berkeley, CA		Domain:	torek at ee.lbl.gov