difference 'tween microsoft c and quick c ?

christopher kushmerick kushmer at bnlux0.bnl.gov
Tue Mar 12 21:43:21 AEST 1991

Is there a substantial difference between quick c and regular microsoft c?

By this I do not mean the compiler front end, rather, the availabilty of
important header files like dos.h that allow me to do complicated bios calls
with out defining GDT structs and the like? Also, are there differences in the
memory models the two compilers suppport? In the object code produced?

Thanks,

--
Chris Kushmerick                                 kciremhsuK sirhC
kushmer at bnlux0.bnl.gov    <===Try this one first
kushmerick at pofvax.sunysb.edu