difference 'tween microsoft c and quick c ?

BMS101 at psuvm.psu.edu BMS101 at psuvm.psu.edu
Thu Mar 28 07:21:25 AEST 1991

I don't program for Windows or OS/2. Other than that do you know any difference
 between Quick and MSC 6. I don't (the front end). I now, use Quick only to por
t the applications that I had written in it previously to Turbo C++. Please no
religious flames on this matter, if I had a reason to stick with MS I would but
right now I can't think of one. I like Quick and that is what I learned on but
I would like to painlessly slip into objects and working in an environment that
 supports them will work out better for me in the end. I cannot justify the add
ed expense of purchasing either Borland C++ or MSC 6 and the SDK since I neithe
r use or program for windows. Maybe when I get enough RAM and a Fast enough Mac
hine to use Windows to it's fullest capabilities then I'll worry about it or
(Buy a MAC) that is what windows is trying to be isn't it?