Where Is the January 1984 Usenix?

Andy Tannenbaum trb at floyd.UUCP
Thu Aug 18 00:40:35 AEST 1983

Winter USENIX in Washinton DC, summer USENIX in SLC?
I hear the skiing in DC is pretty hot.

And we're going back to joint conferences with /usr/group?

Oh, that really sucks.  It sucks.

I can only assume that there was some transcendental logic behind
these decisions.  I hope that the hackers unite at the next USENIX to
chase away /usr/group forever.

	Andy Tannenbaum   Bell Labs  Whippany, NJ   (201) 386-6491

This note is, of course, my opinion rather than the Bell System (or
whatever we have to call it today) company line.  I imagine that it's
also the opinion of much of the hacker and skier contingent.