ARTICLES for COMPUTING SYSTEMS

Peter H. Salus peter at usenix.UUCP
Fri Mar 17 04:30:51 AEST 1989

Perhaps it is still the New Year's hangover or the
lag since the San Diego USENIX, but I have noted a
slackening of the stream of submissions to
COMPUTING SYSTEMS.

As I though the first four issues were very good,
and as the first number of volume two looks just
great (though you haven't seen it yet), I feel that
only through top-notch submissions can the journal
continue.

As an ex-academic, I know a lot of folks must be
up for tenure/promotion:  here's a good journal with
a fast turn-around time.

Send your stuff to me at peter at usenix.org or
uunet!usenix!peter (preferably in a troff format, PS
is OK).  If you *must* send hardcopy, mail it to
		Peter H. Salus
		Managing Editor
		COMPUTING SYSTEMS
		PO Box 2299
		Berkeley, CA 94710

If you want the actual journal macros, request them
from strong at usenix.org.

C'mon.  Submit something!

Peter