Concerts in the Anehiem area during the week of Usenix

Mike Hoegeman mh at awds26.imsd.contel.com
Tue Jun 5 04:46:57 AEST 1990

In article <1844 at jimi.cs.unlv.edu> jay at jimi.cs.unlv.edu (Jay Nietling) writes:
>In article <45466 at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> royle at iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Keenan Royle) writes:
>>
>>Does anyone know if there will be and concerts or other special events
>>happening in the Anehiem/LA area during the week of Usenix?

	On june 10th , The Dirty Dozen Brass Band is playing at the
	roxy on the sunset strip. These guys are great and  really defy
	categorization (The closest i can come is A New Orleans Brass
	Band Jazz with a dash of bop, blues, calypso, and anything else
	that strikes their fancy. ) The Roxy typically has 2 shows one
	around 7-8 ish and one around 10-11 ish.

	**Go see them**, you will be glad you did. Tickets can be had
	at ticketmaster which is in most music plus record stores and
	many May CO. dept. stores. in So. Cal. I am picking up my tickets
	at lunch today

	-mike h.