uucp under VMS eunice

utzoo!decvax!duke!bcw utzoo!decvax!duke!bcw
Wed Jan 20 14:11:28 AEST 1982

At one time, NC State's VAX ran uucp under eunice under VMS, and
they had some problems communicating with the UNC machines ...
protocol botches and so forth, often killing uucp on the UNC end.
I don't know what the status of all that is now ... NC State was
talking about converting from VMS to Unix & I don't know if that
ever happened either.  Perhaps when Kashtan comes up with the
next release of Eunice that problem will go away ...

				Bruce C. Wright @ Duke University